STAND NUMBER: 7014
Community Case Management Services Limited
CCMS, winner of the Rehabilitation Provider of the Year 2016, is a leading provider of case management services providing rehabilitation for severely injured adults and children.
Specialising in brain and spinal injury, we work with clients and their families to provide clinical case management services tailored to the needs of the client and family.
Our case managers have backgrounds in nursing, speech & language therapy, neuro occupational therapy, neuro physiotherapy, social work and education.
Our services include:
• Case Management
• Paediatric Care Specialists
• SMART Goal-Centred Care, Support & Therapy Programmes
• Measurable Numeric Outcomes
• Immediate and Short Term Needs Assessments
• Initial Case Management Reports
• Rehabilitation/Support Programmes
• Ventilated Client Management
• Client Account Management
• Recruitment, Training & Supervision of Support Workers
• Moving & Handling Risk Assessments/Training
• Care Certificate Training for Support Workers -Training held throughout the UK
Initial case management reports provide a comprehensive assessment of foreseeable needs with costs for the next 6-12 months to assist with obtaining interim payments.
We have a network of treating therapists and case management can be provided throughout the UK, and worldwide.
For enquiries please contact us on:
Telephone: 01608 682522 Email: email@example.com