STAND NUMBER: 5068
Westcountry Case Management
Quality case management for clients with complex needs.
Established for over twenty years, our wealth of experience and expertise enables us to deliver case management to clients with sometimes complex and challenging needs. We cover the south and west of England and Wales and we have expertise in working with adults and children who have a brain injury or physical injury and who may also have psychological difficulties.
We also provide a service for clients with more moderate problems who may require less intensive support. Our referrals come from solicitors, insurers, clients, families and the statutory services.
Health professionals who work with us as case managers are chosen for their wealth of clinical expertise and communication/management skills and will have a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience. Associate case managers are also registered health professionals but will have under 7 years` experience.
• Case managers are given training about the medico legal system
• We have clear goal directed case management plans.
• Case management is provided for clients on an individual needs led basis.
• Our registration with the CQC enables us to assist clients with the recruitment and
management of support workers.
• We have experience in managing complex care packages in conjunction with our HR
• We collect relevant data from case management and support worker records to
provide objective information about clients` progress and ongoing need.
• All our case managers are supported and mentored by experienced clinicians
Westcountry Case Management need health professionals to work with us
• Have you the skills to work as a case manager?
• have you got what it takes?
• Would you like to work within a supportive nurturing environment to maximise your OT
skills within a case management framework?
Case management is `a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates the options and services required to meet an individual`s health and wellbeing, education and/or occupational needs using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective and safe outcomes`. (joint case management framework).
Health and social care professionals make excellent case managers - we are creative, innovative, proactive, enquiring, and our skills enable us to prioritise and problem solve.
• An experienced mentor, who is available for regular clinical support.
• Support to help you become an advanced case manager
• Complete administrative support
• Systems to ensure appropriate data collection and audit to support your clinical work.
• Access to our policies and procedures.
• Full programme of information days, WebEx learning, and peer support sessions.
• Liability insurance.
• CQC registration.
If you would like further information about joining Westcountry Case Management as a consultant case manager or associate case manager, or if you would like to make a referral please contact Wendy Hill on 01626 897214 or email email@example.com